Finally… solutions for concentrated cannabis extracts, compliant for the Canadian cannabis market! Introducing the CanDab series!
Cannasupplies is a proud leader and innovator within the Canadian cannabis market in respect to regulatory compliant child resistant packaging. We have a proven track record of solving problems specific to the Canadian cannabis market.
Cannasupplies’ latest innovative product line, the CanDab series, is the latest example of this. With several sizes available, the 15mL will be available first as of April 2020.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about pricing and product availability.
Introducing the CanDab Series
The CanDab product series offers regulatory compliant packaging solutions for the Canadian Cannabis Market, specifically for small-format packaging.
This packaging series offers innovative solutions to house regulatory compliant labels on small packaging formats for: 5 mL, 7 mL, 9 mL, and 15 mL capacities.
The CanDab series of Canadian Concentrate jars allow for a fully-printed regulated label to adhere to the primary packaging, in a compliant layout. The first to launch, the CanDab15 features an elongated cap with adequate surface area to house a fully regulated label, with space allocated for: the excise tax stamp, GS1 DataBar Expanded Barcode, and all required product information. The 15 mL jar is ideal for small format packaging. The child-resistant certified lid is available with a variety of product liners to preserve product freshness and integrity.
Exclusive to Cannasupplies, designed specific for the Canadian cannabis market
- A regulatory compliant solution to small format concentrate packaging
- Glass jar designed to house small product formats, ideal for concentrated cannabis extracts, topicals, etc.
- Labelling area designed to house a compliant label, with room for required barcode and excise tax stamp
- Jar can be induction sealed; cap available with a variety of liners
- Stock available in white; can be customized in any colour