Sterile Isopropanol Alcohol 16oz.
- Contains 70% by volume USP Grade Isopropanol (IPA) and 30% USP Grade Purified Water, filtered to 0.2μ
- Individually double-bagged, sterile and ready-to-use, designed specifically for cleanroom use!
- Ideal for cleaning or disinfecting workstation surfaces and equipment.
- Prefiltered, packaged and sterilized for easy introduction into critical environments.
- Each 16 oz. bottle is lot coded and has an expiration date for easy record keeping.
- A convenient trigger sprayer with stream or mist settings is included.
- To reduce the occurrence of leaking during irradiation and transportation, the sprayer is packaged separately with each induction sealed bottle.
- Recyclable plastic bottle is environmentally friendly.
- Available in 32oz. See item# 18627
- Wipedown of isolators, cabinets, laminar flow hoods and surfaces
- Use on gloved hands in sterile suites
- Wipe down of products and equipment for pass through to controlled environments
- Ideally suited for use with sterile cleanroom wipes