Shelving & Storage Solutions
What if we could store, process and optimize workflow in you cannabis facility? We have shelving specifically designed to optimize your process and maintain the highest quality.
- Open wire design allows for maximum airflow
- Shelves slide out for easy access
- Quickly converts from hanging to tray drying rack
- Available in stainless steel for maximum rust resistance and easy cleaning
Take a look at the wide variety of shelving and storage solutions we offer.
- Built to Last: Sturdy construction provides a robust 800 lb. load rating. Mobile tables are rated to 600 lbs. Type 304 Stainless Steel components stand up to the harhest applications and environments.
- Proven Stability: 1" diameter posts and patented Super Erecta Shelf construction assure a rigid, sway-free table. Heavy-duty 14-gauge stainless steel virtually eliminates any "drumming."
- Stationary or Mobile: Preconfigured units are offered both in stationary with a leveling foot and mobile utilizing a 5" polymer corrosion resistant caster.
- Customizable: Worktables can be ordered by component using Super Erecta posts, frames and shelves in any finish for a solution to fit your application.
- Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection is built into every shelf mat and touch points. Microban antimicrobial product protection inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria and fungus that cause odors and product degradation.
- Easy-to-clean: Lift-off polymer shelf mats wash easily by and or in dish machines.
- Robust shelves are designed to function in stationary, mobile, track systems, and wall mount configurations.
- Strong shelving units have maximum weight capacities up to 1000 lbs. (454 kg) per shelf and 2000 lbs. per stationary unit (evenly distributed).
- Standard 1” (25mm) shelf adjustment assures no wasted space.
- Sectioned, vented (open grid ) and one-piece solid mat options available. Solid mats have a built-in ships edge to help contain spills.
- A variety of accessories will help contain, identify, organize, and transport supplies.
- Most flexible and adjustable shelving systems available
- Shelves can be slanted to utilize two bin systems
- Easiest system to assemble and adjust, designed to meet your changing needs
- Allows for the addition, removal, or adjustment of intermediate shelves easily in seconds, at 1-inch increments
- No tools required for assembly
- Optional casters can be added for mobile units