Temperature and Humidity Data Logger with LCD Graphic Screen (18954)
- Display: High-contrast graphic LCD screen displays real-time readings, graph and current status of data. Unit offers on-screen menus which provide real-time analysis of data either as a summary that shows highest and lowest readings and alarm conditions or as a graph that updates as new data is added.
- Temperature Range: Measures and stores more than 250,000 temperature and humidity readings at user-set intervals over a -22°F to 176°F (-30°C to +80°C) range and 0 to 100% RH range at a resolution of 0.1°C and 0.1%RH. Logging frequency is between 10 seconds and 12 hours.
- Easy-to-Use Software: Using Windows control software (available as a free download at www.easylogusb.com), users can quickly set up the data logger and view downloaded data by connecting the device to the PC’s USB port with the supplied cable.
- Power: Includes two ½AA batteries
- Dimensions: 1-7/8″W x 3-1/2″H x 1-3/16″D