Peel & Reseal Child-Resistant Pack
Exclusively available from Cannasupplies
Pocket-friendly child-resistant paper pack, ideal for use on-the-go
Durable plastic inner tray forms child-resistant mechanism: gently squeeze tabs and base
Peel & Reseal film provides moisture and oxygen barriers. Adhesive film can be resealed
Dedicated equipment for film application, at no additional cost
Cannasupplies will be in-stock in all white components Q4 2021
Lead Time and Availability
- Cannasupplies will be stocking white sleeves, white single cavity trays, compatible clear film and applicable sealing equipment Q4 2021. In-stock solutions are available to ship same day / next day
- For custom sleeve production, lead time is approximately 16-20 weeks. Contact us for a quote on specified quantities and details
- Pocket-friendly child-resistant paper pack, ideal for use on-the-go
- Durable plastic inner tray forms child-resistant mechanism: gently squeeze tabs and withdraw the tray
- Peel & ReSeal film provides moisture and oxygen barriers. Adhesive film can be resealed
- Dedicated equipment for film application, at no additional cost
Resealable film ideal for multipack solution: prerolls, edibles, vape cart, and more
The Peel & ReSeal Pack is comprised of 4 components. Components are packaged in separate master cases to facilitate efficient packaging fulfillment.
1 - Paper Sleeve (420 units per case)
- Stocked in plain white
- Made-to-order with any custom print (minimum order quantity 250,000 units)
2 - Plastic Insert (1,200 units per case)
- Stocked in all white, open cavity design
- Made-to-order in any cavity size/configuration. Can be made in clear or black as well (minimum order quantity 250,000 units)
Inner tray forms the CR mechanism: squeeze and slide
3 - Peel & ReSeal Film (2,100 units per roll)
Film adheres to plastic tray using dedicated equipment, film can be resealed to plastic tray a finite number of times (determined by sealing specifications).MVTR and OTR values tested, data available upon request.
- Stocked in clear PET, suitable use for open cavity design
- Made-to-order in white paper film or aluminum film. Pre-printing available (minimum order quantity 250,000 units)
4 - Dedicated Application Equipment
- The minimum order quantity is 50,000 units for stock white components. This includes dedicated application machinery at no additional cost.
- Custom printing and designs available with a minimum order quantity of 250,000 units
Cannasupplies is in-stock in all white components in standard size: 125.6mm L x 60mm W x 12.5mm D
- Cannasupplies is stocking white sleeves, white single cavity trays, compatible clear film and applicable sealing equipment
- For custom sleeve production, lead time is approximately 16-20 weeks (including transit). Contact us for a quote on specified quantities and details
Do the paper packs need to be assembled?
The paper sleeves are pre-formed and glued on one end, no additional gluing or assembly is required to the paper packs.
What Application Equipment is included?
- Rental provided by Cannasupplies at no additional cost (minimum order quantity of 50,000 units required)
- Daily output of >2,000 sealed blisters per 8 hour shift
- One standard roll of stickers is 2,100 pieces
- Single operator setup
- Full seal on each blister ensures continued product freshness for a variety of product formats
- Sealed blisters are also compatible with Cannasupplies CR tins, and multiple blister options (custom jig may be required)
- Standard US 120V, NEMA 5-15 socket
- 3 Amp, 300 Watt, 60 Hz, Single phase power
- Air compressor required. 50 PSI, 3 CFM, with a standard
- 1/4" IM connector
- Machine size approx. 75cm x 50cm x 75cm (LxWxH)
Installation typically takes less than 1 hour. A product engineer is available on video call to help support proper install.
For any operational support, a ticket will be reviewed and acknowledged within 24 hours, and support will be scheduled within 1 business week.