Finally… a solution for concentrated cannabis extracts, compliant for the Canadian cannabis market! Introducing the Canadian Concentrate Jar: CanDab15
Cannasupplies is a proud leader and innovator within the Canadian cannabis market in respect to regulatory compliant child resistant packaging. We have a proven track record of solving problems specific to the Canadian cannabis market.
Cannasupplies’ latest innovative product line, the CanDab series, is the latest example of this. With several sizes available, the 15mL will be available first as of April 2020.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about pricing and product availability.
The CanDab sereis of Canadian Concentrate jars allow for a fully-printed regulated label to adhere to the primary packaging, in a compliant layout. The CanDab15 features an elongated cap with adequate surface area to house a fully regulated label, with space allocated for: the excise tax stamp, GS1 DataBar Expanded Barcode, and all required product information. The 15 mL jar is ideal for small format packaging. The child-resistant certified lid is available with a variety of product liners to preserve product freshness and integrity.
Exclusive to Cannasupplies, designed specific for the Canadian cannabis market
- A regulatory compliant solution to small format concentrate packaging
- 15 mL glass jar designed to house small product formats, ideal for concentrated cannabis extracts, topicals, etc.
- Elongated tall cap designed to house a compliant label, with room for required barcode and excise tax stamp
- Jar can be induction sealed; cap available with a variety of liners
- Stock available in white and black; Jar can be decorated in any custom colour, cap can be made in any custom colourant